147 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Asbury Park, NJ
- Asbury Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Parking (35)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Asbury Park Furnished Apartments (31)
- Asbury Park Luxury Apartments (3)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Ocean Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bradley Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Wanamassa Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Neptune City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lake Como Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Long Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Long Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
As a small city on the New Jersey shore, Asbury Park is a veritable story of success. It was once described as a seashore resort city "second to none" by its founder, James Bradley, a New York (NY) manufacturer who acquired its then 500 acres of undeveloped woodland in 1871. After a fire consumed most of the wooden boardwalk in the 1920's, it was eventually rebuilt and by the mid 1900's, it was acclaimed "the finest boardwalk in the world" by tourist aficionados. By the 1980's, competition from ...
Location, location, locationso goes the sales appeal mantra of the real estate pros. When it comes to a city's location, few can beat Asbury Park's geographic position. Located a mere one hour commute from New York City, as well as a similar distance from nearby Philadelphia, PA, Asbury Park's cultural and economic resurgence can well be attributed to its proximity to these two great urban cities. According to 2010 US Census Bureau statistics, it had 16,116 residents, many of whom have sought work in those two nearby cities' metropolitan areas. Its storied history began in 1897 when it was incorporated and named after local Bishop Francis Asbury. See more
Finding an apartment in Asbury Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.