337 Apartments for rent in Lincoln, NE with Balconies
- Lincoln Accessible Apartments (15)
- Lincoln Apartments with Garages (61)
- Lincoln Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Lincoln Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Lincoln Apartments with Parking (70)
- Lincoln Apartments with Pools (29)
- Lincoln Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Lincoln Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- Lincoln Pet Friendly Apartments (77)
- Chalco Apartments with Balconies (3)
- La Vista Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Papillion Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Ralston Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bennington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Omaha Apartments with Balconies (127)
- Plattsmouth Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lincoln?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lincoln?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lincoln?
Lincoln is located along I-80, in the southeast quadrant of the state of Nebraska, between Omaha and Grand Island. Though Lincoln is known for its super-friendly, down-home neighbors, the city’s low cost of living and amazing steak makes Lincoln even more delicious. Ready to moo-ve? Let’s find you a great apartment in Lincoln, Nebraska. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lincoln renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.