173 Apartments for Rent in Hope Mills, NC with Garages
- Hope Mills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Parking (10)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hope Mills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hope Mills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rockfish Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (79)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Raeford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lillington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Southern Pines Apartments with Garages (2)
- Aberdeen Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sanford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Garages (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hope Mills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hope Mills?
Attention! Not to be boastful, but Hope Mills is a short jaunt from Fort Bragg, the famous US Army installation. Look closely and you'll see many soldiers residing around town. But if you don't, it might be because they're wearing camouflage.
In keeping with its motto, "Where families grow," the tiny town of Hope Mills, North Carolina, has much to attract family-oriented folks. From public parks and recreation centers to five, count em, five elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools, Hope Mills can help you raise your children in a homey environment. See more
Hope Mills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.