7 Condos for rent in Greensboro, NC
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (11)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (29)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (83)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (54)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (122)
- Greensboro Furnished Apartments (9)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (162)
- Greensboro Pet Friendly Apartments (126)
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your virtual one-stop shop for your apartment hunting escapades! Greensboro, North Carolina, is both a lively college town and an old-fashioned, family-friendly Southern burg and boasts some of the Tar Heel State’s most affordable renting options. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, because we’ve got the answers to all your Greensboro-related questions …
Having trouble with Craigslist Greensboro? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Greensboro is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Greensboro may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Greensboro that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.