526 Apartments for rent in Webster Groves, MO with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Webster Groves Accessible Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Garages (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Parking (2)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Webster Groves Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Groves Furnished Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Crestwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Affton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ladue Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- University City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Webster Groves?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Webster Groves?
Webster Groves, MO, is all about voices. This community boasts celebrated past residents such as gravelly voiced comedienne Phyllis Diller (you know, that perennial "bad frizzy hair day" lady who appeared like a zillion times on TV's original Tonight Show) and Harry and Skip Caray, the well-known father-and-son sports announcer team of the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball teams, respectively.
Webster Groves, MO is more like a big inner-city neighborhood of the "Gateway City" of St. Louis than a typical, legitimate suburb. If the term suits you, label it a "city within a city." Webster Groves evolved as an upscale enclave in the late 1800s. It came about from a desire to develop an adjacent local area as welcome relief to the congestion and stuffy urban air of St. Louis. Residents of Webster Groves enjoy a more kicked-back-type lifestyle than their big-city counterparts. According to the United States Census Bureau's 2010 report, Webster Groves had 22, 995 residents occupying 5.9 square miles in total area. Situated a mere two miles as the crow flies from the greater St. Louis city boundary, it affords a piece-of-cake daily commute for those earning their livelihoods in the nearby big city. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Webster Groves renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.