185 Apartments for Rent in Mehlville, MO with Balconies
- Mehlville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mehlville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mehlville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mehlville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Mehlville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mehlville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mehlville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mehlville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lemay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Affton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oakville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Crestwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Arnold Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mehlville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mehlville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mehlville?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mehlville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.