436 Apartments for rent in Blue Springs, MO with Gyms
- Blue Springs Accessible Apartments (4)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Garages (34)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Parking (35)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Pools (25)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Blue Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (57)
- Blue Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Independence Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Raytown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Liberty Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Raymore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Grandview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (127)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Belton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gladstone Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Blue Springs?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Blue Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Blue Springs?
Blue Springs: Founded by pioneers, visited by UFOs. Yes, you read correctly, UFOs.
With a population of more than 53,000 and a history that includes being founded in 1827 by real-live, bonnet-donning pioneers, Jackson Countys Blue Springs is one of those friendly feeling towns that is welcoming enough for UFOs to visit. Or at least thats what a slew of residents told the Huffington Post when they enjoyed multiple sightings of inexplicable colored lights hovering around the skies in 2012. If a UFO sighting or two isnt enough action for you, you can always check out the sunshiny outdoor recreation in this suburb of Kansas City or take a 20-mile trek to Kansas Citys rollicking downtown. Folks flock to Blue Springs for its warm, community atmosphere that stays strong in the midst of modern life. And more than a few may be big fans of the namesakes actual blue spring the Missouri Department of Conservation says gushes out 90 million gallons of water per day. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Blue Springs renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.