103 Apartments in St. Anthony
- St. Anthony Apartments with Balconies (4)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Parking (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- St. Anthony Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Columbia Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- New Brighton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Falcon Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Fridley Accessible Apartments (5)
- Mounds View Accessible Apartments (1)
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (118)
- Spring Lake Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shoreview Accessible Apartments (4)
- Brooklyn Center Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in St. Anthony?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in St. Anthony?
Not many cities can claim their fame from being pioneers in kicking off the shopping and consumer industry in America.
With a long history of shopping and innovation, (St. Anthony Shopping Center was built in the 1950's and is the first strip mall in the state of Minnesota) St. Anthony is a great place for those who love to cruise the air conditioned comforts of indoor consumerism. Easy access to Minneapolis and all of its great shopping malls and stores -- including the Mall of America -- makes this Minnesota landmark also close enough to commute into and out of work like clockwork. The town, although basically considered a commuter town, has some history and culture of its own, along with fantastic parks and a thriving tight-knit community. If you're looking for a suburb of Minneapolis where you can find an apartment that's affordable, you're looking in the right spot. St. Anthony offers all the best amenities of the big city with the chance to go home to some Midwestern peace and quiet whenever you want. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Anthony with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Anthony. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.