441 Apartments for rent in Rochester, MN with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rochester (12)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rochester (26)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rochester (20)
- Rochester Accessible Apartments (16)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (71)
- Rochester Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (79)
- Rochester Apartments with Pools (20)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Rochester Furnished Apartments (15)
- Rochester Luxury Apartments (86)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (68)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Rochester?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Rochester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rochester?
It may be home to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic but that’s not the only thing Rochester, Minnesota has up its sleeve. In fact, the city slogan is “More than you know.” OooooOOOhh, tell me more... Right?
Rochester is also home to more than 100 parks and over 100,000 happy residents. Living here is about much more than snow days. Rochester offers an abundance of recreational activities, as well as some of the best shopping Minnesota has to offer.
How much will you love your new life in this North Star state? More than you know. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rochester offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Rochester. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rochester can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.