3,546 Apartments for rent in Robbinsdale, MN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Robbinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Crystal Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (6)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (13)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (252)
- Medicine Lake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fridley Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Robbinsdale?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Robbinsdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Robbinsdale?
Tweet tweet! Robbinsdale. Minnesota is nicknamed Birdtown. Why? Well, because a robin is a bird, duh.
Robbinsdale is a picturesque city located to the northwest of the state's largest city, Minneapolis. In fact, this city, with a population of approximately 14,000, was once a suburb of Minneapolis. As a resident of Robbinsdale, you're only a 13-minute drive away from The City of Lakes. It's like having the best of both the worlds - living in a small town that has its own charm and getting to attend the Minnesota Twins' home games at the Target Field in the big city. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Robbinsdale renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.