2,200 Apartments for rent in Richfield, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Richfield Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (10)
- Richfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (14)
- Richfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Richfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Richfield Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Richfield Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (204)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Eagan Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Savage Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Richfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Richfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richfield?
"One and all we’ll recall. That we’ll never let her standards fall, for we’re proud as we can be R-I-C-H-F-I-E-L-D." (-Richfield High School song)
Richfield, MN is awfully hot considering that temperatures are below freezing for several months out of the year. Sure, it’s cold here, but balmy weather isn’t everyone’s favorite thing – or at least it doesn’t matter half as much as a good job. There are plenty of good jobs in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Only 13% of the residents stay in Richfield all day, most of them commuting to another part of the metro region. Yet they find that Richfield is a great place to come home to at the end of a long work day.
Having trouble with Craigslist Richfield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Richfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.