1,835 Apartments for rent in Lake Elmo, MN with Gyms
- Lake Elmo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Elmo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Elmo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oakdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woodbury Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Mahtomedi Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stillwater Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- White Bear Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Newport Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
What is today known as the city of Lake Elmo began as a single farm near -- you guessed it -- Lake Elmo. The original farmhouse, built in 1852, was intentionally burned down in 2007. Although many residents mourned the loss of this hallmark of Lake Elmo history, the community still retains the agricultural focus of its early days.
The eastern Twin Cities suburbs have experienced a great deal of growth in the last few years, with Woodbury and Stillwater proving particularly popular among new residents. In this era of unprecedented development, Lake Elmo stands alone as a charming throwback to the days before the Twin Cities suburban craze took hold. With a population of 8,069 as of 2010, Lake Elmo is home to several small farms, as well as a number of peaceful parks and surprisingly large swaths of open land. This is the dream city for anyone dreading the prospect of living in a conventional Twin Cities suburb. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lake Elmo renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.