124 Apartments for Rent in Inver Grove Heights, MN with Garages
- Inver Grove Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Pools (6)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Inver Grove Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Inver Grove Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Inver Grove Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rosemount Apartments with Garages (10)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Garages (16)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Eagan Apartments with Garages (17)
- Lilydale Apartments with Garages (1)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (132)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (5)
- Woodbury Apartments with Garages (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Inver Grove Heights?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Inver Grove Heights?
A hilly city of meandering rivers and creeks, lakes, ponds, beautiful parks, and some great golf courses, Inver Grove Heights has got a lot going for it. Sit back and relax while we guide you through the renter's world in one of Minnesota's finest cities. See more
Inver Grove Heights apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.