110 Condos for rent in Sterling Heights, MI
- Sterling Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (30)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Parking (42)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (11)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Sterling Heights Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
Sterling Heights, Michigan: friendly suburban city and home of Sterlingfest, a premier jazz and art fair.
Sterling Heights, Michigan is Detroit’s second largest suburb and Michigan’s fourth largest city. This is a 36 square mile suburb. Face the prospect of looking for your new crib with excitement, and you’ll find that this city has what it takes for you to call it home. See more
Finding condos for rent in Sterling Heights is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Sterling Heights may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Sterling Heights that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.