198 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Roseville, MI
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Roseville (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Roseville (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Roseville (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (14)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Eastpointe Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Harper Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Warren Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Mount Clemens Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Grosse Pointe Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Utica Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hamtramck Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Roseville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Roseville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Roseville?
"So heres a song for all the lovers/Heres a tune that they can share/May they dance all night to the fiddle and the banjo/The way we did at the Roseville Fair." Bill Staines, "Roseville Fair"
Roseville is just 21 miles from Detroit, but it feels a lot more like a small town. Roseville is in Macomb Township, which is a down-to-earth part of the metro Detroit area. Roseville, along with St. Clair Shores, was once part of Erin Township, before that split up into its current cities including Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. This is a great place to be if you want to work hard, come home, and have a comfortable life. The advantage of Roseville is that its far enough outside of the city of Detroit, yet it's close enough that you can go into the city whenever you want. Even better, unlike some other burbs of Detroit, Roseville is actually affordable for working families. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Roseville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Roseville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Roseville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.