1,034 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Rochester, MI
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester (1)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (4)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (5)
- Rochester Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Utica Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Auburn Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lake Orion Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pontiac Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Rochester?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Rochester?
Drink to this! If you want to find the most historical site in Rochester, MI, technically it's on the property of a liquor store! So, the next time you're stocking up on beer for the weekend, just think about the first settlers of Rochester who lived in a log cabin at that very site nearly 200 years ago.
Rochester today doesn't resemble the early days when this town was home to settlers, and it's not an industrial center like it was during World War II when it was home to production facilities like the Western Knitting Mills Factory. Today, Rochester is a clean, safe suburb of Detroit in popular Oakland County. Madonna grew up here, and Eminem reportedly currently lives in the area, too. Rochester retains a charming small-town feeling while still giving you easy access to the rest of the metropolitan Detroit area. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Rochester should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Rochester may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Rochester. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.