586 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Melvindale, MI
- Melvindale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Melvindale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Melvindale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Melvindale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Melvindale Apartments with Parking (4)
- Melvindale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Melvindale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Melvindale Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Melvindale (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Melvindale (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Melvindale (2)
- Lincoln Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dearborn Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ecorse Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- River Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wyandotte Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Southgate Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dearborn Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Taylor Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (151)
- Inkster Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Melvindale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Melvindale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Melvindale?
In 1909, Woodward Avenue was paved with concrete, making it the first mile of concrete in the whole world. Woodward Ave is located in Wayne County, where Melvindale is also. It cost exactly $13,492.83 to complete it.
Located just five miles from Detroit, the city of Melvindale offers a seriously short commute for workers. But for those who hesitate thanks to Detroit's more recent economic struggles, it's important to point out the differences between the two areas. As a Downriver community -- that's the Detroit River, which connects Lake St. Clair and Lake Erie, by the way -- Melvindale has a distinctive vibe. In fact, it has several depending on what area you choose to move to. Now there are benefits and drawbacks to every location, and Melvindale has its share of each, but this little CDP by the water proves that a little bitter makes the sweet all that much better. After all, proximity to a big city, low cost of living and a backyard full of nature ripe for exploring isn't found everywhere. Come discover Melvindale and see for yourself how great it is; you won't be disappointed. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Melvindale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Melvindale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Melvindale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.