50 Cheap Apartments for rent in Grand Rapids, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grand Rapids Accessible Apartments (15)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Garages (54)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Parking (110)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Pools (19)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (76)
- Grand Rapids Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- Grand Rapids Furnished Apartments (11)
- Grand Rapids Luxury Apartments (135)
- Grand Rapids Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Grand Rapids?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Grand Rapids?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Grand Rapids?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Grand Rapids?
Finding cheap apartments in Grand Rapids takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Grand Rapids by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Grand Rapids in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Grand Rapids.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Grand Rapids. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Grand Rapids.