559 Apartments for rent in Berkley, MI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkley (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkley (7)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Berkley Apartments with Garages (8)
- Berkley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Berkley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Berkley Apartments with Parking (14)
- Berkley Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Berkley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Berkley Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Clawson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Southfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Berkley?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Berkley?
Berkley, MI, home of Troy Museum & Historic Village, a place of fun and discovery.
Located in Oakland County, Michigan, Berkley is a small city within southeastern Oakland County, and a part of the greater Detroit area. In 2012, Coldwell Banker rated Berkley as the 12th best place to live, no small feat. The population in this city is around 14,970. If you are looking for an apartment to rent in Berkley, MI, then rest assured you have come to the right place. We have the information to help you find a one-bedroom apartment, duplexes for rent, serviced apartments and other types of rental property. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Berkley offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Berkley. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Berkley can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.