351 Apartments for Rent in South Laurel, MD with Garages
- South Laurel Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Laurel Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Laurel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Laurel Apartments with Parking (7)
- South Laurel Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- South Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Laurel Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Laurel Apartments with Garages (8)
- Maryland City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Garages (9)
- Glenn Dale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Berwyn Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Jessup Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in South Laurel?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in South Laurel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South Laurel?
There's no place like home? You can rest your head easy in South Laurel.
South Laurel is just north of Washington D.C. Many people who live here commute into the city or into Columbia for work and play. It's a tiny place with just over 20,000 people. See more
South Laurel apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.