1,988 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Pikesville, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pikesville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pikesville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Pikesville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pikesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pikesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Pikesville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Pikesville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Pikesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Pikesville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Garrison Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lochearn Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mays Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Milford Mill Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lutherville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Owings Mills Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Woodlawn Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Randallstown Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Timonium Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Finding an apartment in Pikesville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.