1,403 Short-term Apartments for rent in Pasadena, MD
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (14)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (16)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Glen Burnie Short-term Apartments (19)
- Gambrills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arnold Short-term Apartments (2)
- Dundalk Short-term Apartments (3)
- Severn Short-term Apartments (3)
- Baltimore Short-term Apartments (78)
- Odenton Short-term Apartments (5)
- Parole Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Essex Short-term Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Pasadena?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Home of football greats Jim Fassel, Todd Heap and Mike Newton, Pasadena has a long and cherished sporting tradition with plenty of tailgating and regular Sunday game day meet-ups during the season.
Located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C., Pasadena, MD has it all. The Beach Boys song may have been talking about the city in California, but this little-known jewel in Maryland has a lot to offer. Enjoy easy access to rivers, bays and beaches, and it's just a short hop to stunning views from the Appalachian Mountains. Three major metropolitan areas bracket this small city, offering all the benefits of big-city life without the traffic jams and sardine-sized houses. Finding places to live in Pasadena can be easy or challenging, depending on the area you want. Water views always come with premium pricing, but there are plenty to be had in Pasadena. The only question is whether you want a river view, lake view or bay view, as Pasadena sits between three bodies of water.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Pasadena takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.