1,578 Furnished Apartments for rent in Lanham, MD
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lanham (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lanham (1)
- Lanham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lanham Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lanham Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Seabrook Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glenarden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glenn Dale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lake Arbor Furnished Apartments (1)
- Landover Furnished Apartments (2)
- Summerfield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bladensburg Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kettering Furnished Apartments (1)
- College Park Furnished Apartments (3)
Lanham is a good place to find a particular type of soda. Shoppers Food Warehouse, affectionately known as "Shoppers" to the locals, is headquartered in Lanham. Why does that matter? Well, if you're a fan of affordable and tasty birch beer, and have lived too far from the D.C. metropolitan area to enjoy it on a regular basis, then you know it's hard to find and incredibly pricey when you finally hunt it down. Since Shoppers' hub is Lanham, you're just about guaranteed a cold mug of this frothy g...
Lanham is an unincorporated city with a balanced mix of old-time residents and new city slickers. Located in Prince George's County, or just 'PG' to Marylanders, Lanham is situated inside of the Capitol Beltway. The official name is Lanham-Seabrook, although that really only matters when you're trying to figure out public transportation and other travel routes. With a population of over 10,000 people, Lanham's not the biggest city on the metro block, but that works in its favor. Sections of the city are inhabited by long-term residents, people that moved in to stay for life. However, as its location affords quick access to the Inner Loop, people looking for a quick commute to D.C. often seek its convenient refuge, too. Actually, many of Lanham's lifers start out this way and then find a community that is stable, pleasant and neighborly. See more
Furnished apartments in Lanham can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Lanham as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.