866 Apartments for rent in Clarksburg, MD with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clarksburg Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Garages (11)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Pools (6)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Clarksburg Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Clarksburg Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (49)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Parking (14)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Parking (40)
- Urbana Apartments with Parking (9)
- North Potomac Apartments with Parking (7)
- Redland Apartments with Parking (4)
- New Market Apartments with Parking (1)
- Rockville Apartments with Parking (51)
- Linganore Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Clarksburg?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Clarksburg?
"The constitutions of Maryland and New York are founded in higher wisdom." - Ezra Stiles
With 13,766 residents in the 8.3 square miles of Clarksburg, Maryland, it is a mainly residential area full of beautiful apartments for rent and rental homes. Since 2000, Clarksburg has seen a major population growth and the city now has a new town center, which prompts even more popularity among homeowners and potential residents. Unfortunately, many new homes have been constructed too close together according to zoning laws, and several roads have been deemed too narrow for fire trucks to pass through. This was found to be the fault of oversight from the town's officials, combined with the very sudden growth of the population. It seems this small town is turning into a big city almost overnight, but don't worry, it still maintains that small town suburban feel, complete with privacy, manicured lawns, and stunning homes. Since most of the new homes need to be reconstructed to abide by the zoning laws, finding a rental property can be a little challenging, but don't worry, we've got you covered. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Clarksburg apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.