2,865 Apartments for rent in Chevy Chase, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chevy Chase Accessible Apartments (4)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Garages (6)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Parking (8)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Chevy Chase Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Chevy Chase Furnished Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Chevy Chase Village Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Friendship Heights Village Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (50)
- South Kensington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kensington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brookmont Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Kensington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Balconies (56)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Chevy Chase?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Chevy Chase?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chevy Chase?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Chevy Chase renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.