2,003 Accessible Apartments for rent in Chevy Chase, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Garages (6)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Parking (8)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Chevy Chase Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Chevy Chase Furnished Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Chevy Chase Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- Friendship Heights Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Accessible Apartments (15)
- South Kensington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Silver Spring Accessible Apartments (16)
- North Bethesda Accessible Apartments (12)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kemp Mill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glenmont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Washington Accessible Apartments (193)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Chevy Chase?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Chevy Chase?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chevy Chase?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Chevy Chase with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Chevy Chase. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.