252 Apartments in Saugus
- Saugus Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Saugus Apartments with Garages (1)
- Saugus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Saugus Apartments with Parking (5)
- Saugus Apartments with Pools (2)
- Saugus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Saugus Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Saugus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Saugus Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Melrose Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lynn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Malden Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Wakefield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Everett Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Chelsea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Peabody Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Stoneham Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Saugus?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Saugus?
Ideally known as home to the historic Saugus metal works, the first of its kind in America, this modern community ruptures with enthusiasm, stylishness, modern architecture designs and exquisiteness.
From the best friendly shopping centers to the grandest rental properties, Saugus is a medium sized costal town in Massachusetts that has the ideal places for you to hang out, live, and take a night. Once you get to Saugus, you will discover the breezy nature of the region through soothing water fountains and the tall wet land vegetation that provides outstanding habitat for nesting animal’s birds and fish. It is a community consisting of 11 square kilometers approximately and is geographically divided by the famous route 1a mile strip of highway which is home to a variety of popular retail stores and restaurants.
Having trouble with Craigslist Saugus? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Saugus renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.