1,504 Short-term Apartments for rent in Revere, MA
- Revere Accessible Apartments (4)
- Revere Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Revere Apartments with Garages (9)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Revere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Revere Apartments with Parking (12)
- Revere Apartments with Pools (7)
- Revere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Revere Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Revere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Revere Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chelsea Short-term Apartments (2)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (1)
- Malden Short-term Apartments (2)
- Melrose Short-term Apartments (2)
- Somerville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Wakefield Short-term Apartments (1)
- Medford Short-term Apartments (7)
- Swampscott Short-term Apartments (1)
- Boston Short-term Apartments (34)
- Peabody Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Revere?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Revere?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Revere?
"In the hour of darkness and peril and need, The people will waken and listen to hear The hurry hoof-beats of that steed, And the midnight message of Paul Revere." - (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Paul Revere's Ride")
If you want to dig your toes into the sand, youll love living in Revere. This beach town enjoys a curving white sand beach two and a half miles in length. A quick mass transit ride on Bostons "T" from Beantowns center, and Bostons Logan International Airport, you can be walking along the tide line in no time. In summer months, test out your skills at a renowned sand castle building competition that is held every year along the waterfront. The towns diverse population of around 55,000 is a community of urban neighborhoods, with the Revere Beach Reservation Historic District holding a spot on the National Register of Historic Places. Bring a towel, and youre move-in ready.
Having trouble with Craigslist Revere? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Revere takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.