2,575 Apartments for rent in Revere, MA with Pools
- Revere Accessible Apartments (4)
- Revere Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Revere Apartments with Garages (9)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Revere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Revere Apartments with Parking (15)
- Revere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Revere Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Revere Furnished Apartments (2)
- Revere Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (5)
- Saugus Apartments with Pools (2)
- Everett Apartments with Pools (2)
- Malden Apartments with Pools (8)
- Melrose Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lynn Apartments with Pools (2)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Wakefield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Medford Apartments with Pools (9)
- Stoneham Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Revere?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Revere?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Revere?
"In the hour of darkness and peril and need, The people will waken and listen to hear The hurry hoof-beats of that steed, And the midnight message of Paul Revere." - (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Paul Revere's Ride")
If you want to dig your toes into the sand, youll love living in Revere. This beach town enjoys a curving white sand beach two and a half miles in length. A quick mass transit ride on Bostons "T" from Beantowns center, and Bostons Logan International Airport, you can be walking along the tide line in no time. In summer months, test out your skills at a renowned sand castle building competition that is held every year along the waterfront. The towns diverse population of around 55,000 is a community of urban neighborhoods, with the Revere Beach Reservation Historic District holding a spot on the National Register of Historic Places. Bring a towel, and youre move-in ready.
Having trouble with Craigslist Revere? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Revere means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Revere could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.