3,235 Apartments for rent in Pinehurst, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pinehurst Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Pinehurst Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pinehurst Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pinehurst Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Woburn Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Reading Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lowell Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Waltham Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stoneham Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Pinehurst?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Pinehurst?
A river runs through it, and what an important river it is. The Shawsheen River in Pinehurst helped the area thrive early on; it was a boon to industry and commerce in the region. At present, there are numerous hiking paths and parks where residents can take in a scenic view of the area.
Pinehurst is a village in the rural town of Billerica, twenty miles Northwest of Boston. Stretching a humble 3.8 square miles, Pinehurst is mild and tame, comprised of residential property with 7,152 people who call it home, according to the 2010 census. It's quiet, yet within range of larger burbs, and filled to the brim with excitement. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Pinehurst renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.