872 Apartments for rent in Lexington, MA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (4)
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Waltham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Belmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Winchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Woburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Newton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Medford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lexington?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lexington?
"When the porter yells Massachusetts, I'll be there with bells / Massachusetts. Homesick as can be, Massachusetts / Only place for me, Massachusetts / [...] As you walk to Lexington, you think of glory / When those Minutemen were done, they left a story." (-Anita O'Day, "Massachusetts")
A suburb rich with history, Lexington, Massachusetts, is the birthplace of the Revolutionary War. Just 15 miles from downtown Boston, it's rife with monuments and parks lining its historical streets. The most prominent among these are the Battle Green, the first war memorial in the country, the Revolutionary Monument, and the Center Depot, which presently serves as the headquarters of the Lexington Historical Society. You'll pay for such a refined and history-infused existence. Invest sufficient time searching for a rental home in Lexington, however, and you could walk away with a really good deal. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lexington offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lexington. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lexington can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.