89 Apartments in Haverhill
- Haverhill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Haverhill Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Haverhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Haverhill Apartments with Parking (9)
- Haverhill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Haverhill Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Haverhill Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lawrence Apartments with Garages (6)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Garages (1)
- Andover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Amesbury Town Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Reading Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Peabody Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lowell Apartments with Garages (8)
- Wakefield Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Haverhill?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Haverhill?
Howdy, pilgrims, and welcome to your virtual Haverhill, Massachusetts apartment finding nerve center. Situated on the banks of the Merrimack River less than 30 miles north of Boston, Haverhill is one of New England’s oldest and most historic cities and is a truly unique place to call home. Interested in joining the 63,000-plus peeps currently residing in the city? Then stick with us, because a Haverhill apartment with your name on it is just a few simple clicks away…
First, though, let’s take a moment to give you a sneak peek into what life’s really like in the “Land of the Winding River”. See more
Haverhill apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.