2,297 Apartments for rent in Hull, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hull Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hull Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hull Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hull Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hull Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hull Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hull Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hull Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hull Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hingham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Weymouth Town Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Quincy Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (137)
- Chelsea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Abington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Swampscott Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (1)
The peninsula town of Hull, Massachusetts, is known as an excellent summer home location. In fact, quite a few movers-and-shakers have called Hull home during the warmer months; these include Calvin Coolidge, several members of the extended Kennedy clan, and the former mayor of Boston, John F. Fitzgerald, better known by the locals as Honey Fitz.
Hull is a little town located on the Massachusetts Bay, right at the entrance of the Boston Harbor (you remember this famous landmark and home of the Boston Tea Party from high school history, right?). The coastal city functions as a bedroom community for those commuting into the larger nearby cities of Boston and Dorchester. Hull has a history of life saving; an estimated 1,000 people have been saved from shipwrecks by members of the Humane Society in Hull over the years. If you're into the beach, you'll love living in Hull, as it has one of the nicest beaches in New England, complete with boardwalk and beautiful homes just yards from the sand. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Hull renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.