1,489 Short-term Apartments for rent in Chelsea, MA
- Chelsea Accessible Apartments (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (8)
- Chelsea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Chelsea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Chelsea Apartments with Parking (12)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Chelsea Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Chelsea Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chelsea Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Everett Short-term Apartments (1)
- Revere Short-term Apartments (3)
- Malden Short-term Apartments (2)
- Melrose Short-term Apartments (2)
- Somerville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Medford Short-term Apartments (7)
- Boston Short-term Apartments (34)
- Cambridge Short-term Apartments (17)
- Wakefield Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arlington Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Chelsea?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Chelsea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chelsea?
Don't let the dark Sean Penn movie scare you away--Mystic River is a beautiful waterway. And with the Boston skyline standing tall just on the other side of it, Chelsea, MA gets a two-for-one dose of beauty.
With 35,177 people packed into a land area of 2.2 square miles, Chelsea is the smallest city in Massachusetts and the 26th densest in the country. The Massachusett tribe that inhabited the area apparently chose the locale for a good reason. They called this land "Winnisimmet," meaning "good spring nearby." This, and the warming influence of the ocean that moderates the climate relative to the hinterland, prompt people to make a beeline to Chelsea. In a nutshell, Chelsea offers the best of both worlds--affordable housing in a quaint, vibrant location minutes away from the big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chelsea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Chelsea takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.