292 Furnished Apartments for rent in Brockton, MA
- Brockton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brockton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Brockton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Brockton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Brockton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brockton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brockton (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brockton (1)
- Braintree Town Furnished Apartments (1)
- Canton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Weymouth Town Furnished Apartments (3)
- Quincy Furnished Apartments (4)
- Norwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hingham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Walpole Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (59)
- Brookline Furnished Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Brockton?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Brockton?
Twenty miles south of Boston, Brockton is a northeastern town rich with history and acclaimed for its devotion to residents.
Located in Plymouth County (yes, close to the rock), Brockton has been a city of evolution since its creation in 1881. Starting out as a farm town for settlers, Brockton quickly changed with the times and became a factory city, making shoes by the dozens.
Today, Brockton is home to 100,000 residents and has no trouble keeping them entertained. Brockton is small yet mighty. After all, it is referred to as the “City of Champions.” Living here provides a lifestyle rich in living and entertainment options. From shopping at Westgate Mall to exploring the arts (museums, orchestra) and eclectic dining options to supporting local sports, the entertainment options are endless in this historic area. Thriving Brockton awaits. Come claim your piece of the American pie. See more
Furnished apartments in Brockton can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Brockton as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.