216 Furnished Apartments for rent in Abington, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Abington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Abington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Abington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Abington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Abington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Abington Apartments with Parking (2)
- Abington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Abington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Abington Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Abington Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brockton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Weymouth Town Furnished Apartments (2)
- Braintree Town Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hingham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Quincy Furnished Apartments (5)
- Milton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Canton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hull Furnished Apartments (1)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (62)
- Norwood Furnished Apartments (1)
Abington, Massachusetts has come a long way since 1712 when the town consisted of only 17 homes! During its early years in the latter 19th century, Abington produced almost all of the shoes for Union Army soldiers. Shoe manufacturing used to be Abington’s claim to fame, but we don't blame you if that isn't what attracted you.
If you are planning on moving to Abington, Massachusetts you’ll need to have an above average income, as the cost of living is over 37 percent higher than the National Average (yikes!), at least, according to the most recent U.S. Census Bureau survey. Employment in this small suburb of Boston is also higher than the national average, so at least you can get a job. Newcomers set on moving to this busy town just minutes away from Boston should plan well ahead. Wagon trails have given way to a vast network of local, state and interstate roads, and getting around the city is not a problem. Commuter railway stations and public buses are a common way to get around in addition to driving and biking. See more
Furnished apartments in Abington can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Abington as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.