112 Furnished Apartments for rent in Bossier City, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bossier City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Bossier City Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Bossier City Apartments with Garages (15)
- Bossier City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Bossier City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Bossier City Apartments with Parking (32)
- Bossier City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Bossier City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Bossier City Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Bossier City Furnished Luxury Apartments (7)
- Bossier City Luxury Apartments (64)
- Bossier City Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bossier City (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bossier City (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bossier City (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Bossier City?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Bossier City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bossier City?
Welcome to Arklatexoma! For the uninitiated, this funny moniker describes the region where Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma intersect. And in Bossier City, Louisiana, you’re in the heart of Ark-La-Tex country. That means a combination of big city living with laid back southern lifestyles. You’ll find fellas in cowboy hats next to tall, modern buildings and bustling city streets. See more
Furnished apartments in Bossier City can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Bossier City as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.