130 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bossier City, LA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bossier City (3)
- Bossier City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bossier City Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Bossier City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bossier City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Bossier City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bossier City Apartments with Parking (20)
- Bossier City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Bossier City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bossier City Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Bossier City Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bossier City Luxury Apartments (42)
- Bossier City Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bossier City (5)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bossier City (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bossier City (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Bossier City?
Welcome to Arklatexoma! For the uninitiated, this funny moniker describes the region where Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma intersect. And in Bossier City, Louisiana, you’re in the heart of Ark-La-Tex country. That means a combination of big city living with laid back southern lifestyles. You’ll find fellas in cowboy hats next to tall, modern buildings and bustling city streets. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Bossier City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Bossier City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.