658 Apartments for rent in Dayton, KY with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dayton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dayton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Dayton Apartments with Parking (6)
- Dayton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Dayton Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dayton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fort Thomas Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Norwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Balconies (145)
- Ludlow Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Fort Wright Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Silverton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cold Spring Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dayton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dayton?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dayton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.