985 Apartments for rent in Leawood, KS with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Leawood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Leawood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leawood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Grandview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fairway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mission Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Belton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Merriam Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Raytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lenexa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Olathe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Leawood?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Leawood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leawood?
Leawood grew from a parcel of land purchased in 1922 by Oscar G. Lee, from Oklahoma. Lee loved the rolling green landscape, and for great reason.
A suburb of Kansas City, KS, Leawood is a city of just over 31,000. Leawood is a friendly community with an upscale mix of classic, tree-lined, older neighborhoods, and modern new developments. The city offers both historic homes and contemporary residences to suit just about any taste - from apartment homes to 3 bedroom houses for rent. Just over 14 miles in size, Leawood was the first city in Kansas' Johnson County to incorporate, in 1948.
Having trouble with Craigslist Leawood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Leawood renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.