294 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Waukegan, IL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waukegan (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waukegan (8)
- Waukegan Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Waukegan Apartments with Garages (9)
- Waukegan Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Waukegan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Waukegan Apartments with Parking (11)
- Waukegan Apartments with Pools (6)
- Waukegan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Waukegan Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Waukegan Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Chicago 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gurnee 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Bluff 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Zion 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Libertyville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Prairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lindenhurst 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Vernon Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Grayslake 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Waukegan?
"They say that I put Waukegan on the map. But it's not true. Waukegan really put me on the map. That's a fact." (--Comedian Jack Benny)
Perched on the shore of Lake Michigan just south of the Wisconsin border, diverse, urban Waukegan has around 95,000 residents inhabiting some twenty three miles of land. Known as "mini Chicago," Waukegan means "Little Fort" in the Native American Potawatomi language. 40 miles and less than an hour from downtown Chicago, the town has many big city attributes, including ethnic restaurants, entertainment, and industry. Its many neighborhoods range from an urban core to farmland. The recently renovated art deco era Genesee Theatre is the pride of the lakefront area, both a concert hall and movie palace that seats over twenty four hundred fans. It may be "mini Chicago," but Waukegan has plenty to offer to all. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Waukegan are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Waukegan near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Waukegan that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.