606 Apartments for rent in Vernon Hills, IL with Balconies
- Vernon Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Garages (12)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Parking (14)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Pools (11)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Vernon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Vernon Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Vernon Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mundelein Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Wheeling Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lake Bluff Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Grayslake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Deerfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Chicago Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lake Zurich Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Vernon Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Vernon Hills?
Vernon Hills started out as just a 200-acre farm in the 1850s. The community didn’t shed its agricultural roots for nearly a hundred years. As it developed, it was still just a far-north outpost of Chicago, until recently.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Vernon Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.