107 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in O'Fallon, IL
- O'Fallon Apartments with Balconies (11)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Garages (5)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Parking (10)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Pools (3)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- O'Fallon Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in O'Fallon (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in O'Fallon (4)
- Shiloh Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Swansea Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairview Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Collinsville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mascoutah Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glen Carbon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Edwardsville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Granite City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cahokia Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in O'Fallon?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in O'Fallon?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in O'Fallon?
"Practicin' for my shows, that's usually how it goes /We be ready to go, the chronic already rolled /Swingin through O'Fallon Sounds, knockin' out of control" - (Nelly, "St. Louie")
O'Fallon is now the fastest growing community in the St. Louis metro area. In an area of just under 30,000 people, O'Fallon is growing rapidly but is still a great place to live with decent prices for apartments. There is good public transportation and this is one of the few areas of Southern Illinois where there is job growth most of the time. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in O'Fallon should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in O'Fallon may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in O'Fallon. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.