193 Apartments in Edwardsville
- Edwardsville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Edwardsville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Edwardsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edwardsville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Edwardsville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Edwardsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Edwardsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Edwardsville (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Edwardsville (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Edwardsville (1)
- Glen Carbon Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wood River Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Collinsville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bethalto Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Granite City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fairview Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Alton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- O'Fallon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glasgow Village Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Edwardsville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Edwardsville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Edwardsville?
Abraham Lincoln once said, "Whatever you are, be a good one." The plumbers of Edwardsville took the former president's statement to heart, and word of the awesome community they formed leaked out.
Don't ever underestimate the power of plumbing. It helped Edwardsville, located on the western side of Illinois in Madison County, to become the construction capital it is today. Starting out as a model village cooperative for plumbing factories' workers, then-named Leclaire grew prosperous by offering its plumbing personnel fair wages, reasonable working hours and a share of the profits. Workers were able to purchase their own homes, and they developed a sense of community which still exists today. Ultimately incorporated into Edwardsville, the town continues to prosper as it protects its plumbing pedigree. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Edwardsville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Edwardsville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Edwardsville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.