378 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Swansea, IL
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Swansea (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Swansea (1)
- Swansea Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Swansea Apartments with Garages (2)
- Swansea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Swansea Apartments with Parking (4)
- Swansea Apartments with Pools (2)
- Swansea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Swansea Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fairview Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Shiloh Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- O'Fallon Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Collinsville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- East St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lebanon Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glen Carbon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Granite City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Edwardsville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Swansea?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Swansea?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Swansea?
Swansea, Ill.: In 1886, the fiercely independent residents of this area avoided annexation to neighboring Belleville by starting their own town instead.
This independent spirit forged ahead on a mix of farming and commerce that turned the small town into a thriving city. Back then you could find underground coal mines, foundries, brickyards and the Gundlach Drill Works. Today you'll see shopping centers, paved roads, gorgeous homes and an abundance of restaurants along with 13,430 residents who love it all. If you're searching for a place to live in, let Swansea become your new home. Not only will you find an apartment to meet all your needs, you'll discover a friendly community and a life full of memorable adventures. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Swansea should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Swansea may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Swansea. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.