1,519 Apartments for rent in Mount Prospect, IL with Pools
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (3)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Parking (11)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mount Prospect Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Pools (5)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Wheeling Apartments with Pools (8)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Pools (2)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bensenville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wood Dale Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Mount Prospect?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Mount Prospect?
American Idol Season 9 winner, Lee DeWyze, was inspired to sing while attending Prospect High School. Not impressed? Well, Simon Cowell was, at least.
With a population of just over 53,000, Mount Prospect is home to a community of diverse cultures. Today, that city is renowned for its combination of many nationalities, award-winning educational institutions, churches, thriving firms, shopping centers, and highly rated fire and police departments -- all this in one package that is Mount Prospect. Like most towns in the United States, most people in Mount Prospect use private vehicles to get to work and around the city. However, there is also the option of using public transit to commute to work -- primarily by riding the train. Mount Prospect's real estate is essentially made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (5+ bedroom) single family homes and apartment complexes. Rents here are currently lower in price than 77.9% of Illinois neighborhoods. The amazingly low vacancy rate is testimony enough that owning property or living in a house for rent in Mount Prospect is an amazing experience. With a low crime rate, good schools and college-educated neighbors who encourage others by their own achievements, homes here are in high demand.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mount Prospect? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Mount Prospect means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Mount Prospect could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.