1,548 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Aurora, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (4)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (39)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (43)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (14)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (3)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (41)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- North Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oswego Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Warrenville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Geneva Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Naperville Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- West Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Winfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Yorkville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Finding an apartment in Aurora that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.