115 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Waimalu, HI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waimalu (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waimalu (3)
- Waimalu Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Waimalu Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Waimalu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Waimalu Apartments with Parking (8)
- Waimalu Apartments with Pools (7)
- Waimalu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Waimalu Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Waimalu Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waimalu Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Aiea 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pearl City 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Waipio 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Waipahu 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Mililani Town 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ewa Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mililani Mauka 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ewa Gentry 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Honolulu 2 Bedroom Apartments (62)
- Wahiawa 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Waimalu?
O ke aloha ke kuleana o kahi malihini. --Love is the host in strange lands.
Life has its ups and downs no matter where you live. However, when you can end your day sipping Mai Tais, gazing out over the last and most beautiful sunset of the day surrounded by the sounds of crashing waves and gentle island breezes, it's just a little bit harder to let it get to you. Waimalu is located at the base of the Ewa Forest Preserve on East Loch just north of iconic Pearl Harbor and adjacent Pearl City. Immersed in history, culture and more scenic retreats than you can shake your hula skirt at, life in Waimalu is life in the definition of paradise. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Waimalu are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Waimalu near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Waimalu that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.