160 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kapolei, HI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kapolei (3)
- Kapolei Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kapolei Apartments with Garages (6)
- Kapolei Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kapolei Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Kapolei Apartments with Parking (10)
- Kapolei Apartments with Pools (5)
- Kapolei Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Kapolei Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kapolei Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kapolei Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kapolei (4)
- Makakilo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Ko Olina 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waipahu 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Royal Kunia 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Nanakuli 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waipio 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Mililani Town 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pearl City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Kapolei?
Meaning "Beloved Kapo", Kapolei was named after Kapo, sister of Pele, the Goddess of Volcanoes according to local legend.
A master-planned city, Kapolei sits perched upon former sugarcane and pineapple fields. Flanked by the island's idyllic West Coast beaches, Kapolei is a small but bustling city full of life and right smack dab in the middle of the twenty first century. It is one of the wealthiest places in Hawaii luxury without the overwhelming touristy feeling of Waikiki. With a steadily growing population (just over 15,000 at the 2010 census), the economy is strong and new homes are going up every day. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Kapolei are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Kapolei near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Kapolei that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.