126 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in East Honolulu, HI
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (15)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Garages (15)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (6)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Parking (28)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Pools (15)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- East Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- East Honolulu Furnished Apartments (8)
- East Honolulu Luxury Apartments (5)
- East Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Honolulu 1 Bedroom Apartments (65)
- Kaneohe 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kahaluu 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Halawa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pearl City 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ewa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waipio 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waipahu 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mililani Mauka 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
"Each night Honolulu city lights /Bring me back again /You are my island sunset /You are my island dream." (- Keola Beamer)
East Honolulu is a part of Honolulu proper on the island of Oahu. From calm beaches just east of the iconic Diamond Head crater to the snorkeling wonders at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, East Honolulu is rife with natural beauty, stunning ocean front homes, great shopping, and good eats. The question isnt why should you move here, its what are you waiting for? See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in East Honolulu offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in East Honolulu, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.